When to speak up and when to mind your own business!
I went shopping the other day and Christina is now sitting in the basket. She also loves to eat the basket. Gross! So I told the boys to keep her from licking the metal. They tried covering the metal with their arms but wasn't working so well. Then they just tried to hold her back. That's when the trouble started.
I was talking to the lady at the bakery and then I hear, "NO, don't do that"! I turn around and some lady is telling me that the boys were pushing her (Christina's) head back. I knew exactly what they were doing, hence, the paragraph before. I told the lady, "It's okay I know what's going on, thanks".
That wasn't good enough for her.
Now I know that she was concerned.
I know that there are times when I see stuff in stores.
Now most moms will turn around and teach, scold or correct their children.
(If you give them a chance)
So unless the child is crying, mind your business!
Not this lady. She got mad and copped an attitude. She demanded that I explain why I wasn't worried and why that was okay!
I thought I would ease her mind and explain what they were doing! That didn't even help! She continued with the attitude and finally I just got fed up.
"Lady, I've got it under control, You need to mind your business"!
That's just the short version! I was so mad!
No comments:
Post a Comment