I guess everyone is into blogging again, maybe I'll try it out! I stopped writing 2 years ago because I just didn't have enough time to sit at the computer. I still don't! Everyone keeps telling me, "Oh it doesn't take that much time!" Well I don't know about your house but I have a (now) 2 year old tugging at me every time I get on the computer or phone. I have 2 "pre-teens", 12 and 10, wanting to be on also. Not to mention my husband who likes to check out his softball sites, frequently. I remember a few months ago vowing to watch less tv and stay away from the computer. I've been doing really good! I've cut back on tv shows and I've chosen to not surf the internet. So thanks ladies for helping me stick to my goal! Ha! J/k!
I also don't like to write a bunch of gibberish. I'm very anal about things I do. They have to be done "just so"! I over-think everything I do. I make list on top of list, re-read everything and of course I'm sure you'll find some misspelling or grammar error. That is going to be my goal, try not to take everything so seriously. Just go with the flow! My new motto!
So you can either enjoy my writing and life events or pick out every misspelling and grammar error. It's up to you! But please do enjoy and let's all realize together we're not perfect "in any way"! My self included!
3 comments:
Welcome back, Raych. Finally we get some family on the blogs.
I heard there was a company that makes books - memory books of all your blogs. So think of it as building a family journal.
Yeah Raychel! I guess when we all talked about blogs you started again! Hey that is great about Christina too!
So, you're saying it doesn't get easier when they get older? ;) WE're already going through all those same things, and our kids are all under the age of 7. Glad to see new posts- keep feeding us!
Post a Comment