Monday, July 28, 2008

Girlfriends...Come and Go!

Well Kenny picked a great girl but his cute, little puppy love has ended!
Kenny: Mom I"ve gotta tell you something!
Me: (Gulp!) "Okay" (thinking- what could it be)
Kenny: We've broken up!
Me: How are you?
Kenny: I"m good, it was fun! Mom...I don't think I'm going to do the back to back thing!
Me: That's smart, just wait for the real NICE ones! (Whoo!)
I've raised a real SMART guy!

3 comments:

Nicki said...

Man, I've got to check others blogs more often--I can't believe how much crazy stuff you've been dealing with. Glad the move went well, hope Mateo is doing better, so happy Christina is talking--you may never have quiet again:), and hope Kenny's heart doesn't recover too quickly;0 He's such a cutie.

Ande said...

Back to back thing? Meaning finding another one right off? He is such a cutie, I was very proud of him on sunday, I had treats and he was fasting and politely told me so. What a great kid.

Ande said...

HI, me again. Mama Mia was really funny, and I loved the music. It is not a movie for kids in my opinion. I liked it, but I don't think that I will buy it. :)