What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Wedding Over!
Well we made it to the wedding! Everyone said it turned out great! I'm just glad it's over! Of course you know we had to start late. I was so determined to start everything on time. Well the food was 2 hours behind schedule, we didn't get my Mom to the wedding till 11am (start time), my Dad didn't get there till 11:15, the ring got lost in the grass right when we were ready (thanks Janice C. for finding it). Besides all of the late start/trouble it flowed really well! I'm downloading the photos right now and will post them later. Hopefully they turned out decent, seeing as I didn't take most of them. My hubby was the photographer seeing as I was in the wedding party! Whoo... I can breathe now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!!!! Sounds like it went great. Starting a little late it not bad considering everything else that could have gone wrong. :) Now you can sit back and breath.
Post a Comment