What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Friday, February 13, 2009
MIA!
Sorry I haven't been around, I'm just livin' life! Not too many interesting things going on 'round here. I just stopped in to share a friends giveaway, go check out Jen's site. You'll love her site! And I hope you have a great Valentine's Day! sidenote: I actually don't care for the day. I hate that it's a forced gestured day!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am with you on this one. I can live without it. I have a wonderful husband and kids whom I adore and am adored back. That is all I need.
2 comments:
I am with you on this one. I can live without it. I have a wonderful husband and kids whom I adore and am adored back. That is all I need.
Mickey
www.thehealersart.com
L♥ve your blog! Happy Valentines to you too! ♥ Hugs :)
Post a Comment