So the movie was really GOOD! I laughed through the whole thing! I think every girl wishes they could shop and have everything that she had! But the realization is that you would be in debt and/or would miss the really important things in life.
Okay so today I am just fed up with not being organized! Normally I'm very organized. Right now it doesn't help that I don't have my normal cupboard/shelving space to help me stay organized.
Recently I have had to hunt for my son's birth certificate, car registration and last years taxes. Of which I found none!
I'm not sure how to start being organized in such a tiny space. All I know is, I'm going to go insane if I don't get organized.
I'm also working on some new charts for the kids. To help keep them organized.
One chart will keep track of the good and bad things they do throughout the day. If they do chores or listen without a hassle they will earn points. If they argue or fight with each other they will lose points. They must have so many points at the end of the day to earn "$".
Great incentive right! Then they will be able to shop at Mom's store of goodies!
I'm also making a To Do list. I don't want to remind them every day to do little things like; brush there teeth (yes I still have to remind some of them, ridiculous), say personal prayer and have personal scripture study. I need to prepare these boys now for a mission and make sure that they have these good habits set before I send them off. Funny, seeing that that is 5-6 years down the road!
Okay so I finally finished the Oscars! I just love the musical numbers that Hugh Jackman did. Especially the one with Beyonce and Zac and Vannessa!
Hugh sang it well, "Musicals are back!"
I just love music, dancing and therefore I love musicals!
So bring 'em!
2 comments:
I am trying to get organized, it just seems like I don't have the time to breath let alone do it. How was the class? I hear that they guy is wonderful.
I loved Shopaholic, too! I read all the books and absolutely loved them. Amy Adams did a great job, didn't she? And way to go on the organization! I've got to do the same soon. I need to get all my files in order instead of keeping them in a filebox in my laundry room...
Post a Comment