
Here's another pic from the other day. Just had to show it, it's too cute!
Today we've had rain ALL DAY! So we decided to stay in. Now that we're in we had to keep everyone busy, what a chore!
First we watched HSM3

I just love this movie, should I say all 3 of them! Whatever happened to a good, fun, feel good movie? Something that the whole family can watch.
Have you ever noticed the similarties between HSM and grease?
So after my nap we decided to pull out our family history stuff. We've been busy working on my husband's family history. Many family members have been involved with finding and giving information. I have also received help from friends, since I'm not too smart on Ancestory.com.
We've been able to find out where my Father-In-Law's family came from. His fathers side are from Germany and his mother is from Norway. I also found out that the family changed their last name when they came over. That was interesting and new news to the family!
Today we decided to start scanning and organizing photos. I can actually recognize faces now, people of which I never knew. I'm planning on making some sort of book with all the family information. Then I'll make copies and give it to family members.
Here are some fun photos from the project.
Great Aunt Evelyn
This is my Hubby and his brother. Cute little asian boys!
Well I guess you could say we had a progressive but relaxing day.
Oh, yes, the Oscars! Well my Mom was the only one that really enjoyed watching the oscars with me. So I DVRed it and will have to watch it later.
1 comment:
Sounds like you got some stuff done. I am trying, but nursing a baby kind of hinders everything. Did you find the number that you needed? When can you do the photo op for Elyse? I am usually free in the afternoons aftert 11:30, before that is between 8:30-11. Let me know. That is so fun to find new info on family.
Post a Comment