Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Talk, Talk, Talk!

That's all she's doing now. We're getting more each day. It's amazing to hear her say 2-3 word sentences! Crazy, how 2 & 3 words can make you happy!
All week Tina's been saying sentences. Today she said, "Momma, all done"! I couldn't believe it, another sentence. She was so proud of herself, she kept repeating it! Funny girl!
Okay, so it's that time of year again. BASEBALL! Anyone who knows my family know we eat, sleep and drink baseball. Kenny just started conditioning, tryouts falling and games start in April. Mateo just found out he'll be playing for the Major Angels. He'll be starting practice next week and his season starts in March.
Who knows if I'll even have time to blog come March. Once the season starts we spend everyday at the ball field except Sundays.
And Ken wonders why I opt out of his many games!
Well off to carpooling, I go!

3 comments:

Ande said...

Hey, I am not going on Sat, Tom was supposed to be off and now he is working. I know they have a nursery, but would rather come home to a house full of sleeping kids than have screaming kids on the way home. Maybe I can find a sitter. Hey, would you take some pics for me of Elyse?

Karen said...

That's always so nice when they start talking in sentences! It's makes me happy too. You are going to be a busy lady come march. Wow! =)

That Girl said...

Oh, fun! I loved it when my little bug started fully communicating. It's just the absolute best to hear their funny thoughts!

Love that you guys are into baseball. Only one more year and I can sign up my bug for T-ball. Yay!