Sunday, April 05, 2009

Weekend Almost Over!

Well I forgot to pull out the camera, sorry! Friday night some girlfriends came over, Thank You, and we scrapbooked/beaded all night. We had a blast! They also brought me tons of chocolate goodies, bad, bad! I tasted every one, in moderation of course!
I almost finished another layout. I'll take a pic and show later.
I received so many cards, phone calls and well wishes. Thank You! It really made my day/weekend.
I then began my Saturday morning joining Facebook. I know, I know, I said I would never join. I'm still not sure why I did. Maybe because everyone is talking about it. We'll see if I can use it in moderation!
Mateo had a baseball game later that day. He is such a good player and enjoys playing, even though his team isn't doing so well. I always enjoy watching my kids play!
Ken then took me out to dinner. We found this great sushi place. They make this amazing roll with a slice of lemon, yum!
It all made for a wonderful weekend!

No comments: