
Kenny just finished high school ball and is now beginning Babe Ruth (city league). I had to take just a few more pictures in his hs uniform. He's wearing RED and BLACK now but next year he'll be wearing my hs colors, GREEN and GOLD!!
He is now a Mariners. His first game was Saturday and he did great! We were worried that there might be issues because he's coming in late due to hs ball. Nothing to worry about though, they put him right in and he feels apart of the team. Doesn't he look great in these uniforms? I think so! I can't believe how old he looks.


Mateo has a big game tonight. His team is tied for first! It's gonna be a good game. Bad thing is, the boys are playing at the same time. I don't like having to choose between who I go watch. I think I'm going to split it up, start at one and finish at another. Mateo has been having some amazing games, lately. He started off kinda rocky but has really been showing everyone what a great ball player he is.
I've said it before but I'll say it again. "I just LOVE watching my boys play!"
Here's a quick pic of the girls staying busy during the game. They always have a blast playing at the ball field. We bring them tons of stuff to keep them busy and they always find friends to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment