Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christmas in February??

I know it's February but I'm just getting caught up. I decided instead of scrolling through FB (facebook) I would try to update the blog! LOL! (laugh out loud)
So this is what Christmas looked like for the fam bam!
Here's the kids at Christmas Eve opening up their "1" gift. Every year they get a new set of pjs, don't yours?! I think one year we actually forgot the pjs so the boys got to pick a gift, lucky them!



Here's Christmas morning. They actually slept in till 730am. We had to wake up Tina and Hubby.

Do you think she's happy with what Santa brought?


As soon as we're done at home we pack all the family gifts in the van and start for #1 house, Papa's house.

You should see what a mess everything is after "14" people open up gifts! You should also see what making breakfast looks like for "14" people! Man, I didn't get any photos of it either!

Now off to house #2, Oba's.

Here's Hubby and Uncle John playing barbies with Tina. So cute and funny!


All in all it was a good Christmas!

No comments: