Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Can't Forget Easter

Yes, you know I'm still trying to catch up. So here is a little of Easter. Of course you'll only see pics of Tina. It's like pulling teeth to get the boys in a pic.
Tina waited weeks for Easter to come. Or should I say The Easter Bunny! With the boys I never had to pretend the bunny was real. By the time they were 5-6 we stopped doing egg hunts, but this little girl wouldn't give up about the bunny! We tried explaining that bunnies don't lay eggs. She didn't care, she still expected some eggs from the bunny Easter morning. So Easter morning she woke up and looked in the backyard, NOTHING! We told her she had to go to church first and then the bunny would come! So first thing when we got home, she ran to the backyard. Yes, there were eggs! She had a blast finding them.




The Dress: I bought the dress a month in advance. She was wearing a size 4 at the time. By the time Easter came she was in a 5. She only got to wear the dress once. Good thing we got pics!



Here's a cute liitle bird made out of paper that Tina and I made.

No comments: