Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year

Well here we are, Beginning 2012, can you believe it? Time to make new memories!
Do you make New Years resolutions? I never do because some how they always get dropped. I like to set goals for the year. One of them is to write more in the blog. I'm going to try to post something new once a week or at least once a month. See, not setting my goal to high is a huge step towards seeing things accomplished.
Well Tina's birthday just passed and this year we celebrated at Build A Bear. It was a lot of fun! We have started a tradition with Tina, this is the 3rd year she's made a "bear".

We also had a family party at Oba's (grandma). The newest tradition over there is Baskin Robbins ice cream cake, YUM!

The day of her birthday we went shopping with her brothers. We found a new hamburger place and loved it! Check out Tina enjoying her burger!

The last day of school, before Christmas break, was a pajama party. I brought cupcakes and we had a party!

I can't believe my baby is "6"!

No comments: