Thursday, June 22, 2006

Kids and the things they do!

Two reasons why I jumped to start this blog.

  1. To keep a journal of my ever growing children and the things they are doing and experiencing.
  2. To tell the world of my sons' "Magic Trick"

I have three children, Kenny 10yrs. old, Mateo 8 yrs. and Christina 6mths old. Each one of them special and unique in their own way. So let me tell you about the magic trick. My "wild child", Mateo was playing with some paper. He rolled up the paper and was showing everyone how he could make it disappear. "Watch my trick" he said! Ta Da! The end! Not!

He disappeared for awhile, I thought it was the end of that trick. He returns from the bathroom with a worried look on his face! I was sitting with my mom and we both knew! "Mateo", I said, "You didn't put that paper in your ear, did you?" He did. He now could not get it out! I ran for the tweezers hoping I could reach it. I told him, "If this doesn't come out you know we have to go to the ER?" I love using the ER to teach them a lesson of; What not to do to end up at the emergency room!

After four tries, I finally reached the rolled up paper. You could just see the look of relief on his face! "Wait till your Dad here's about this", I said. Not five minutes later did he call. "Guess what your son did?", I said. "What did Mateo do now!" He said!

A day in the life of Rayna!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo funny. Can't help but love what kids do and the messes they get themselves in to. Its good that you can laugh about it NOW. Good luck with your blog.

Anonymous said...

This is really funny even though I was there for it.You should have took a picture of when you told him he might have to go to the ER for your website.I love your site it it so cool!!!!!!