Okay, I'll try to make this story short. We did some research and decided that gerbils were the way to go. Why you ask? Well, I had to find a little critter to put in a cage for the boys. I knew hamsters were out of the question; they bite way too much! I knew a guinea pig would get to big! So we went with the gerbil. They're small, a much cuter rodent and (research said they) don't bite as much as hamsters. We scoped out the pet stores and we didn't find any gerbils. "Where are all the gerbils?", I asked. "Gerbils are illegal in California.", he said.
What! Are you kidding! But we did all this research and mentally got ready for this pet. I told the boys to just look around while I thought about it. "What am I going to do?" So I start talking to this lady who was buying "guinea pig" stuff. She tells me that I wouldn't want a gerbil anyways, because they bite just as much as hamsters. It's also highly recommended to get two.
Long story short, we got a guinea pig! His name is Peanut Butter! Peanut for short!
No comments:
Post a Comment