
We just celebrated my nephew Francisco's birthday. It was his first birthday, what fun! There's always a lot of hype about a child's first birthday. You've got to throw the biggest, bestest (I know it's not a real word-it just fits) party ever!
We all know that Moms love to go crazy for the first party and Dads... they'd just rather celebrate it like any other birthday. Well come on, we've got to give it some kind of special recognition. After all, this small child just spent their first year on this wonderful place we call EARTH.
It's a time to remember that these small children are such special, sweet spirits, that are now in our care! That each one brings something new and unique to our families. So go on and give them a wonderful "Welcoming Party"!
We all know that birthdays come and go.
Most Memorable To Me:
8th birthday-baptized
12th-a young woman
16th- lil' misses
18th- graduated
25th- "quarter of a century"
30th- finally getting somewhere!
Well I turn 32 this Thursday and it's just reminding me that I AM GETTING OLD!
I'm starting to feel every bone and muscle in my body (even the ones I didn't know about) ache. Someone please explain to me why we need to be reminded of how old we are once we turn "1"!
I think we should just enjoy life and each other each day. Let's not think about how long YOU'VE been here longer than me!
Sound good! Good, from now on "I, Rayna, promise to never ask someone their age again"!
I do promise to recognize another wonderful year with my family and friends!
For that is what it is all about!
1 comment:
You're never going to ask anyone how old they are again??
I will give you my first born if you make it a year.
(I know what you're thinking, quick! Who can I ask?!)
Post a Comment