Monday, July 14, 2008

All-Stars, Moving, Weddings, etc...

Well so much has happened, where do I start?
All-Stars ended quick for Kenny and his team. This was Kenny's 3rd time on All-Stars and will be his last for little league. He will be in Babe-Ruth next year! He's getting so much older!
I just dropped him off at 4:45 AM this morning to go to camp for a WEEK! I'm just dying to know how he is doing and I miss his sweet face. I know that he will have a great experience.
Moving went as well as could be expected! We're out of our rental and back at my Mom's (for the 3rd time). Still looking for our first home to purchase. "Where are you, little house"?
Weddings are always a blast to attend but this one was double the pleasure! My friend's daughter got married and they asked me to do the photos, my first professional wedding! I was so scared! It turned out great and was a pleasure to attend and photograph!
Quilt Making was something I thought old women did but now I'm so juiced at learning the skill. I took a class up at the church and I'm working on Christina's princess quilt. Next will be the boys quilts. Here's my new hobby!
The ER is never fun! Well I was just there at 3 AM with Mateo and his horrible asthma cough. He's had two breathing treatments in the past four days. It's finally under control with some oral steroids. The doctor is sure to explain to him that "it won't make you buff", thank you Barry Bonds! I still don't think I've caught up in those 5 lost hours of sleep!
Well I think that's just about it. It's been a crazy couple weeks, I'm glad it is finally over! Back to normal, I hope!

2 comments:

Doug and Jami said...

My parents didn't care too much for the neighborhood, noisy dogs all around them and a band across the street. The train you got used to. Other than that, it was so-so. Every time I would go back and visit it seemed to be more ghetto but that just might be because we live in a more snobby part of our city. I'm not sure if that helped but good luck with everything. I know house hunting is a stressful thing. At least you're in a great position, the buyer not the seller.

Ande said...

Looks like you have been busy. Good luck on the house hunting. Hope that Mateo is feeling better. The pics look amazing. Quilting is fun. I will have to show you my 3 that I made last summer. I also made 2 more, but one is now my in laws, and the other is still waiting to be quilted at my moms house.