Yeah, we finally broke the cycle! Some of you may have known about our dirty little secret. Christina is so hard to put to sleep. She would fight to stay awake, not wanting to miss anything. So for almost a year now we have been taking a drive at night to put her to sleep. Bad, I know but it was less stressful on me. I could then have some personal time without a 2-3 year old tugging at me! So it worked!
Well about 2-3 weeks ago she said she didn't want to go for a drive (she loved the drives). She was tired and wanted to go lay down, wow, amazing! We haven't taken a drive for weeks now, YEAH!
Maybe that is my birthday present from her! Happy Birthday to me!
Yep, today we add another year to the pot! YIPPEE! I remember when I turned 30 I was so excited. Now they just pass me by! Tonight a few friends are coming over and we're going to have a craft night. I'll have to post pics later! Tomorrow Hubby is taking me out to dinner and Sunday is the traditional family birthday dinner!
Hopefully my Cricut markers will be in the mail today, that would make my day!
2 comments:
The new pictures look really nice. Congratulations on having a child that will sleep! How sweet it is when little ones go to bed!
Happy Birthday too!! The Landin birthdays are not ingrained in my mind the way my siblings that I grew up with are so I thought your birthday was at the end of the month. I am just not good at birthdays. I wish I had realized, I really wanted to do something for you this year... Hope you have a great weekend!
That is great that she finally was done with the drives. Less stress on you. But hey, all of us have our dirty little secrets. :)
Post a Comment