Thursday, April 02, 2009

Oh My, Your Not Gonna Believe This!


I have been looking everywhere for this picture! This picture shows how BIG I was before I started to get healthy. This picture was taken about 7 years ago, before my Mom got sick. I was in a size 16 (almost got into a 18). Scary! That's when I realized I had to do something. I started working out 3-5 times a week. I changed what I ate and drank. Veggies and water became my best friend! So over the past 7 years I've lost 50lbs!
Here's the good news. I just bought a pair of size "8" jeans! I thought this day would never come! I have 10 more pounds to lose and I will be at my pre-baby weight! Let me tell you these last 10lbs are hard. I've had so many interuptions in my workout schedule. I also can't lay off the m&ms!
Summer is around the corner and I want this tummy pouch gone! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

That Girl said...

Wow! That's AWESOME!! I keep telling myself that someday I'll get back to being thin... life just keeps getting in the way. I'll do it though.

congrats!

Elise said...

Congrats girl!!! That is so awesome. I so need to get in shape and get my diet in check. Inspiring.

Angela said...

You look really good! I think it is awesome that you work at staying healthy. You are such a great mom!

Ande said...

That is great. I need to get that going for me. Right now no food is my friend. I am hopefully coming tonight. I'll give you a call later. Happy Birthday by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

Raychel you look great!!!!
I should just join this site so I dont always have to sign as anonymous lol

Sam