So last weekend we got away and went to visit family. My Grandma turned "77". We
haven't been to visit since before Tina was born. I thought it was time!
We were so worried about the trip. How were we going to keep that busy girl occupied? Well thank goodness for protable DVD players!
They watched movies and played games all the way. They didn't even sleep until the last 1-2 hours! Amazing! When I was there age I would sleep all the way!
It was funny though...and hour into the drive Mateo ask, "how close are we"!
Silly boy!
Friday night we got in late and just talked, then went straight to bed. Saturday we hit the swap meet (every time we go) and the mall. It was so humid there, but at least we weren't in the northern rain!
Dad got the bbq going and everyone started to arrive. And I mean everyone! You wouldn't believe how big our family is. Well when Grandma has 6 kids and my Dad had 6and each of us has an average of 2. WEll the #'s add up! I think the head count was 30.
We had a great get together catching up and celebrating Grandma's Birthday.
Here are some pics from the party and our trip home. I didn't take too many. I was too busy visiting!



1 comment:
Matteo is really look different - is it the hair?
I love going to Mema and Poppa's. Glad you got to go.
Post a Comment