I'll begin with Friday. My little girl surprises me everyday with her sweetness, kindness and uniqueness (is that even a word)! Well most days she wants to pick out her own outfit and sometimes she'll let me have a say. She's so funny with how she picks out something like a bow, belt, necklace to go with her "fit". This day I just had to take some pics because she has her own style. Exhibit A

I think she got this from me, one day her pants were too long and I rolled them up. Now she thinks it's the "in thing"!
Friday night Hubby had a game so we all headed out. The kids usually bring their skateboards, scooters and balls to keep them occupied. Mateo got a little excited and broke Tina's scooter. So Dad took her out and got her a brand new princess scooter. She was so excited and forgot all about her broken one.

On to Saturday. I spent the morning at the temple with both of my boys for the first time. It was an amazing morning to see them together doing service for others. I was so happy to be there and have that special moment with them.

We went with a large group of 24 kids and 14 adults (90 stake). We were able (as a stake) to do work for over 1000 names. How wonderful!

If you'd like to learn a little more about our religion click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment