Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon Craziness!

So we (crazy, love-struck WOMEN) have been waiting and waiting for the new Twilight movie New Moon to come out and it's finally here! In preparation, the night before Sam and I decided to try and make our own shirts for the movie. We found some iron-ons, picked up some shirts and got to work. Here's Sam working hard on our shirts.

And here's me enjoying a cookie!

Okay the shirts are done! Off to the movies!


Our movie time was for 10am. Sam arrived at the theatre a little after 8am and myself shortly after. We wanted to make sure we were first in line so we could pick out our seats. Here we (Ashley, Sam, Davina and me) all are waiting in line.

Look at me in my homemade shirt all giddy!

Sam and I in our shirts! I love what Sam's shirt says!

Here is my friends daughter Bridgette and her friend who skipped school to watch the movie!

Here we are saving a whole row of seats.

Yes, we used up that whole row.

The movie was amazing and I can't wait for the next one, which comes out in June!!
P.S. I'll be going 2 more times!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love your guys shirts!!!! Too fun!!! I loved the movie, and I'll be going to see it 2 more times as well! LOL =)