I explained to the kids my plan.
Me: "I want to take pictures in front of a nice, decked out(decorated) fireplace. So we are heading to the model homes near by!"
The kids looked at me crazy and asked "are we allowed to do that"?
Me: "we'll find out"!
When we got there the models weren't open yet. So we used the surrounding fence to start with our photo shoot. Here are some of those pics.



We finally got in to the homes after the agent wondered if she would get fired for letting us in to do photos. When we entered the homes I found that the newer homes have gas fireplaces that are in the wall. Not much of what I was hoping for and no Christmas decorations!
Well we were already here and the lighting was great so here is a pic from a model home.

Then we headed off to a nearby hotel that was so kind to let us do some photos in front of their burning fireplace. By this time I already knew that i had my photo. I was just hoping that I could still get my fireplace photo. Here is a photo from the hotel.

I think the kids had fun driving around town taking pictures...
adventure + photos = Christmas cards!
No comments:
Post a Comment