
Tonight was Mateo's Winter Concert. It's the first time we've been able to hear the band play. They did great! The Jazz Band was even better!

I love music! Even better, great music! So I am so happy that my boys are enjoying music. Plus, what a great talent to have, right? I just hope they keep it up longer than I did. Well seeing that I dropped out of band in 7th grade, they're ahead of me!
The funniest thing tonight, was watching Christina trying to be quiet. We kept telling her, "Shh, watch Mateo". Well we couldn't even see Mateo, so she says, "I can't see him"! So to entertain herself she was rubbing on her Dad's ear, running her fingers through his hair, rubbing his face (the stub). It was so hard not to laugh! I wish I could of taken a pic but that would of been disturbing to others.
I tell ya, the sweet connection between a daughter and father is adorable!
Great job tonight Mateo!
No comments:
Post a Comment