
We're hoping to hear by Friday if it is ours. We know that the bank is interested in closing by the end of March. Which means we could be in our new house by mid April!!
At first I wasn't sure about this house, except I knew it was in the school district that I always wanted my kids in. The house is 148 sqft. smaller than the last home we had an offer on but we'll be in a great neighborhood. I'm really beginning to think this is all for the best. I find myself getting more excited everyday!
The house is in great shape, no holes in the wall, nice carpet, landscaped yards. What more could we ask for. The boys will also be able to walk to school. Yeah, for that! The kitchen needs some work but what kitchen doesn't.
The other day I went to the library and picked up a bunch of books on decorating and painting. This is what my stack looks like.

Yesterday we went to Home Depot and picked up paint samples and got estimates on a new stove, dishwasher and fridge. What fun that was! I've been driving Hubby crazy with all my ideas. Hey, that's just half the fun of owning your own home, right!
Well I'll keep you updated, as I am.
3 comments:
Congrats and hope it all works out! Can't wait to hear how it goes. :)
Looks like a really nice house. I hope that all goes well with it!!!
we did the same thing. Pricing out all the updates we would make. Now if the realty show people would show up and pay for it. I love the lady from Divine Design
Post a Comment