Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Do

I have been meaning to take a picture of the kids lately, but have had no time. We're all so busy and our schedules have made it hard. I've been wanting some updated photos of them. They all have changed so much this year. Especially Kenny! Here is a pic from Christmas.

He grew out his hair, wears skinny jeans and bright colors. He's become a real teenager. At first I wasn't sure how I was going to like the appearance change, but I grew to like it. I've grown very attached to his hair. I've even been putting off cutting it. His baseball coach said the whole team had to have a clean cut. I'd planned on cutting it, I just wanted a good pic first. Well his coach finally said something and off we went to the barber.

We tried to keep it current still. I told him he has to grow it out after baseball! Well at least next year he'll be playing for a different team and hopefully they won't make him cut his hair. Although, who knows how he'll want to wear his hair next year!

2 comments:

Ande said...

I like it. It looks nice on hime. Nothing wrong with a good hair cut now and again. :) I bet he is getting tall. Miss seeing him and you. Hope you are having a great day.

Anonymous said...

I think he should keep it short. It better to look clean cut than like the rest of the crazy teenagers these days. My boys will always be clean cut, they do not have a choice. Kenny is growing up and fast, watchout!