Friday, March 26, 2010

Papers, Papers, Papers!

We just signed the papers on our house! We were told it would take about an hour. It took close to 3 hours! It's like when you buy a car and they tell you you'll be done soon and it takes 2 long hours!
I have never seen so many papers. It just went on and on! At least in the end you get something well worth it! I can't believe how fast things have happened. By this time next week we will be in our new house.
I'm so glad spring break is around the corner. The kids will be home and able to help unpack. I also won't have to stop and go pick them up from school.
It's going to be so much fun to see our stuff and out of storage. I think I've forgotten what's even in there!
UPDATE: We just found out this afternoon, we are getting our keys Monday!
I never thought this day would come but I honestly believe that the Lord works in mysterious ways!

No comments: