Sunday, April 11, 2010

Latest Happenings

So much has been going on but I haven't had much time to be on the computer. I also couldn't find my camera cord...found it! So I'll give you some quick updates.

BASEBALL:
Here are some shots from Mateo's last game. This year is starting off great. He's really enjoying himself and that's all that matters!



MOVING:
As soon as we got the keys we headed over to the house and starting cleaning. Here are some shots from that. I told the kids that this was their house, too and we all had to do our part to clean. They were more than happy to help!

This is what every corner in my house looks like, boxes, boxes, BOXES!


EASTER:
We moved in to our house Easter weekend. So Sunday morning Tina went on a egg hunt in our new backyard. Unfortunately, her Easter dress was packed.




So that's the latest, I'll try to do better at keeping up.

No comments: