Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Work, Work, Work

With a new house (or any house) there's plenty of work to get done. Today Hubby came home early and went straight to work, yard work that is. We have been in our new house a little over a week and the grass (or should I say weeds) was beginning to take over.
I was a little under the weather and chose to veg on the couch. I decided to see how things were going and this is what I found.


My In-Laws had shown up and were helping with the yard work. How nice! We were sure to thank them and said we'll except them same time next week!
Check out all their hard work. That's over-grown weeds!


It's all coming along nicely! Next will be the work on the garden!

1 comment:

Ande said...

I remember digging those horid weeds out of our yard on base!!! Errr..... I hope that you are feeling better.