Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Boys Are Gone

Monday the boys left for Scout camp. This will be Mateo's first time being gone for a week. I can't wait to hear how it went! I will tell ya, I've been a little worried about how the weather is. They're camping in the Sierras and we still have snow up there. I just hope they're not freezing! Last year Kenny wasn't too happy with the tent situation, so he decided to take his own tent. Here is Hubby teaching them how to set-up and take down the tent by themselves.


Tina was having a lot of fun playing inside.


Tina misses her brothers! Every day she tells me, "I miss Kenny and Mateo"! Today I was able to tell her, "2 more days"! I was hoping to get some projects done this week but I have been spending a lot of time doing puzzles, coloring and going to the park. Man, when you only have one, it's a lot of work! I can say though, she has pitched in and helped me tak out the trash, empty the dishes and help me get dinner ready. All of which I count on the boys for.
I have to tell you the house has been extra quiet! I can't wait till they come home. Then I'll be happy for them to leave again because you'll know they will be arguing!!

No comments: