Thursday, July 01, 2010

Eclipse @ Midnight

Well the night finally came...Eclipse is released @ midnight! I figured since it's summer, why not. I got a bunch of girls together and we bought our tickets three weeks in advance. We all met up around 6:30pm. although Anita and a group got there early, Thank you. They got there right before the line began to grow. Here is the whole group at about 9:30pm. All anxious to get in.

So far I have been able to see every movie with my best-ie, Faith. We read the books at the same time and have really enjoyed the series together.

This is what every group looked like; sittin' back, relaxing, chatting and playing some cards to pass the time.

Here I am teaching a 10 year old how to play war!

Yep, 10! We actually had three 10yr olds with us. They were so cute!

Now here we are at about 9:45pm wondering when they are going to let us in.

Here's Tiffany and Shannon just showing up with some advil (thank you very much).

And finally we are let in at about 10:45pm. We literally ran to our theatre and got three rows.

All I can say is that the movie was definitely worth it! I loved every bit of it; sitting on the floor for four hours, hanging with friends and making it a night to remember! Thanks, ladies!

1 comment:

Ande said...

looks like you guys had fun. Wish I could have been there