Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Decor and Crafts

Every year I can't wait for Halloween. It has been a very important holiday and month for my family. Both of my boys were born in October so we've made sure to always have a fun time with Halloween. I've enjoyed decorating for Halloween since the boys were little.
This year I was so excited to purchase and make some decorations for our new home.
The candy corn and Halloween sign was made at a church craft night. They were a great addition to my collection of decor.


One night for family night we made some cheesecloth ghost. It was pretty easy but messy! I think he turned out adorable.

I found these skeleton heads at the dollar store. I knew exactly what I was going to do with them. Not really sure if the picture does them justice, but I love the way they look in front of the house.


I also found this pumpkin sign at the dollar store. I knew it was for the door but it needed something. Then I found this wreath at Michaels and put them together, added some googly eyes...I finally had a wreath for my front door. This is probably my favorite decoration this year because it only cost my $4 to make!

While going through some boxes I found this fabric. It was my Mom's. She used it for one of the boy's bday parties (when they were 4 & 2) to make some bean bags. I wanted to make a Halloween bag for Tina, it was perfect.

Can you tell she loves it!


Can you tell I had so much fun this year! I'll be posting pictures of the family decorating the front yard soon.

No comments: