
I've been trying to have a new recipe every week. I get tired of the same old meals so I've been on a hunt for new favorites. When I look for recipes I make sure that it is simple and quick. Especially on the days that I work. This chicken recipe I really enjoyed. The family also said it was good. I think that next time I will rub the chicken and see if it changes anything.
Oregano-Lemon Chicken w/ Roasted Red Potatoes
Ingredients
4-6 chicken thighs on the bone (this time I used breast)
3 tbs lemon juice
2 tbs honey
1 tbs olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp oregano, dried
Instructions
-Place chicken in baking dish.
-combine lemon juice, honey, oil, garlic and oregano.
-pour over chicken.
-bake uncovered at 350 for 45 mins
Roasted Red Potatoes
-cube potatoes, throw in plastic bag.
-add Lipton onion packet and 2 tbs of oil.
-bake at 450 for 40 mins
No comments:
Post a Comment