Thursday, October 14, 2010

Minute To Win It

Recently for a church youth activity they played Minute To Win It. Have you seen that show yet? It's hilarious! They do crazy-off the wall challenges. Each challenge has to be completed in one minute. Well I just had to make sure to get pictures of this, check 'em out!

Stick The Landing- They had to throw a water bottle and have it land standing up. It looked so hard and so many had problems. I was really surprised that some were able to do it.




Bucket Head- They had to bounce the ball and land it in the box on the head. This one was pretty easy, they just had to gauge it just right.


Elephant March- with pantyhose on your head (ball inside) you had to knock down the water bottles. It took a lot of coordination for this one!



Junk In The Trunk- They had a tissue box wrapped around them w/ ping pong balls. They had to shake their booty and get them all out in under a minute. Now I have to say Kenny was probably the quickest @ "3" seconds. No Joke! It took most a full minute! (and of course while I'm taking the pic there's girls running around, LOL)




Cookie The Face- This was hilarious! They had to put a cookie on their eye and wiggle it down to their mouth. Many dropped the cookie and had to start over, but at least they get a yummy reward in the end!


No comments: