Thursday, October 14, 2010

Girlfriend Week

A couple of weeks ago we had to prepare Christina and Katie for a long separation. Katie is moving to Japan for 4-6 months. Now to four year olds that seems like FOREVER! So we made sure that they had plenty of time to play together before Katie left. Everyday was a different activity; park, tea party/dress up, swimming and sleep over.
These girls are funny, curious and very creative when they get together. We're always having to keep our eye on them. I couldn't believe that they chose not to use the pool and use this bucket. I just had to get a picture of it.



Before Katie left I found this cute BFF book. I thought it would be great for girls to have something to look at while they are away from their best girlfriend. We picked some pictures of the two of them and put them in. The girls also drew pictures of each other in the books.

We'll miss you Katie!

No comments: