Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dinner Table Confessions

Last night at dinner we had your normal conversations; activities coming up, every one's day and such. Christina talks a lot at the table. Mostly because she's trying to avoid eating. Man, I remember when she use to eat everything!
Well this little girl blurts out that she needs to see her boyfriend!! We all weren't sure we heard correctly. Kenny asked her what she said.
Tina: "I said, I need to see my boyfriend, your friend"!
Me: "who exactly"?
Tina: "_ _ _ _"
(yep, it's who we thought it was. I don't want to out anyone, unwilling)
I looked over at Hubby and just started laughing. He does not like this subject. LOL! He says;
Hubby: Tina, you don't mean that. Don't say those things".
Tina: "But DAD, I love him"!
OMGOSH! If I wasn't at the table I would've rolled onto the floor with laughter!
This conversation is definitely for the books/blog!

No comments: