Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Crafts and Decor

I've slowly been working on projects. I've had so many projects that I've been waiting to do. The hard part is finding time to do them! I recently noticed that as soon as I'm planning on having some friends or family over I want to quickly get projects done. That's because I have nothing on my walls!
So here is a recent one. Right after we moved in I took this picture of my kids feet. I originally found this idea on this site. I loved it and had to copy it!


I just love the way it turned out! (quick side-note) Right after I finished the frame, Tina went to pick it up and dropped it! It put a nice little crack in it that I had to glue. It took everything in me not to yell! I mean I've been planning this for months. But how could I get mad at that sweet face saying, "I just wanted to look at it"!

No comments: