Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Time

Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. It was perfect weather; not too hot, enjoyable weather. I just love seeing the pumpkins in their patch. It's such a pretty site. Tina was scared of the scarecrows. We had to keep moving her inch by inch to get near it. Then she realized it was fake.
They had a lot of fun centers for the kids. This was the bubble station.
Tina was disappointed the horse/pony couldn't move.


We got to take a wagon ride w/ mechanical horses, so funny! Can you tell she's excited!



Tina got to pick her pumpkin and then paint it. I think that was the best part of the day for her. She loves to paint!



Here the kids were getting ready to enter a dark maze. Tina was scared but wanted to go in. By the time she came out she wished she hadn't. She was crying! She told me, "I had my eyes closed the whole time"!



The pumpkin patch is always a fun family event. Although it sure is hard getting Kenny excited about it, but I know he enjoys the family time!

No comments: