Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Funny Girl and The Things She's Says!


Sometimes I can not believe what comes out of my little girl's mouth. I really have to try hard not to laugh. Here are some recent quotes, conversations and such;

1. Anyone who's had a young child knows you can't get a moment of peace, even in the bathroom! This story begins with ME trying to use the bathroom...
Tina: "Mom?"
Me: (in the bathroom) "I'm busy, just wait"
Tina: "Mom, can I have an otter pop"?
Me: "NO"!
Tina: (running down hall) "Mom said YES"!
This happens quite a bit!!

2. (We're sitting at the dinner table)
Tina: "Mom, what do green beans do for you"?
She likes to know what benefit she'll get out of her veggies.
Me: (thinking what to say) "They help make you strong" (you can't use the "Popeye" bit anymore, these kids don't know it) "give you big muscles".
Tina: "I already have muscles" (flexing)
Mateo: "you don't have muscles like me" (trying to help)
Tina: "yeah, I do, wanna wrestle after dinner"? "I'll win"! (quick side-note; Tina loves to wrestle with her brothers and Dad)
During this conversation, Kenny was also saying Tina already had bigger muscles than Mateo! LOL!

3. One morning I was trying to get Tina to get dressed. I'm brushing my teeth and she's laying on the bed, avoiding getting ready.
Tina: (farts) Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! (she's cracking up)
Me: "Why are you laughing"?
Tina: "I just farted"!
Me: "That's not funny"
Tina: "yeah, it is", "I can't wait till I'm a teenager"!
Me: "WHY"?
Tina: "cause this GIRL farts and burps"! Ha, Ha, Ha!

That one just blew me away!

No comments: