Friday, April 11, 2008

5 Things

I was bored so here ya go! I took this from Elise's page (some of your answers fit so they stayed)
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
It was 1997
1. I spent most of the year pregnant
2. Gave birth to my second son
3. Moved from one side of town to the other
4. I worked as a sales/cashier supervisor at the carwash (should I break out in song-
At the carwash...)!
5. I also sold House of Lloyd products/Christmas Around the World

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Clean the bathrooms
2. Do Laundry
3. Go to the bank
4. Drive to VV to check out park for a photo shoot
5. More cleaning

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. M&Ms
2. Ice Cream sandwiches
3. popcorn
4. M&Ms
5. Ice Cream sandwiches, etc...

5 of my bad habits:
1. Not doing dishes till last minute
2. Not picking up clothes in my room
3. Spending $$$
4. Not using a tissue-ooh! (you know you do it sometimes,too)!
5. I think #4 is enough!

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Put away enough for our kids' college
2. Build and design my dream house
3. Pay for boys mission
4. Help my family members out with expenses
5. Retire Early!

5 things I will never wear again:
1. Spandex
2. Hyperactive T-shirt
3. Jellies- they make your feet SWEAT!
4. Short Shorts, not unless I lose 15lbs!
5. Sailor lookin' outfit! AGH!

5 things I want to do in 10 years
1. Own a house
2. Have oldest son back from mission
3. second son on mission
4. Watching Christina become a pre-teen
5. No more mini van!
I will not be tagging anyone but feel free to tag yourself (I like that idea better)!

2 comments:

Ande said...

I am going to try it. Check out my sight later

Elise said...

I love these tag posts. So informative and stuff you would likely not tell most people.