I went to the bathroom to do my hair, turned on the hair straightner, waited for it to get hot.
In the mean time; wash my face, brush my teeth, get dressed,
chase Christina out of the boys bedroom.
Okay, it has to be ready. Well it was COLD! I check the plug, red button thing, make sure the ON button is ON!
Nothing! I couldn't fix my hair today. I'm waiting for my Hubby to come home and hopefully fix it. He usually says,"You've gotta be smarter than the iron"! At least that's what he better say, because I hope I don't have to go buy a new one. I've only had it for two years and it cost a lot of $!
So if anyone has a brand that they love and saved $ on let me know!
2 comments:
oooh, tell me about it! My straightener and I are best friends. The other day, couldn't find my round brush! Tried drying my hair with a regular brush....there are some things the straightener just cannot fix. Guess I need them both.
If you do need another one, try going to Sally Beauty Supply. I got my last one there a few months ago. Go for the ceramic one, costs about 50 bucks and ssooooooo well worth the money.
I already have horribly straight hair, but I would try Sally, I hear the Ceramic ones are awesome. Mine is always my blowdryer, it goes out I swear I have to get a new one every year. They just don't make things like they used to that's for sure.
Post a Comment