Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Busy, Busy, BUSY!

I haven't even had time to pee (sorry for such foul language)! That's how busy I've been. These past three weeks I've been trying to keep my house clean. We"re renting and it's up for sale. I've had someone come by everyday to look at the house. Talk about an inconvenience. Do you know how hard it is to keep a house clean with a two year old, who loves to make a mess, two pre-teens that live for baseball and video games? Yes, I know you do, I'm just complaining.
This last week especially was crazy! We had games all week, Kenny's first marching band performance, a science project and Ken had a side job to fit into the schedule.
Kenny marched in his first review this past weekend. I remember my first, scary! I was in AU for Armijo HS. Boy did I mess up! Kenny is playing the trumpet and he did great. Their school took first in everything but drumline. He also is apart of the jazz band and they took first. They sounded great!
Mateo had a science project due on the egg drop. I thought it would be pretty simple but the teachers notes were confusing! I was up till 1am putting it together, made sure he got to school and passed out! Isn't always the parents doing most of the work!
Oh, yeah one of my brothers got engaged recently! So I've also been helping to plan that wedding in August in my spare time. I'll be taking their engagement photos soon. I'll post them when they're done. I'm also going to be a bridesmaid, AGH! Better hit the gym! This will be my first wedding party. Bitter, sweet! I always thought my first would be with my BFF from HS. She's still hasn't found MR. Right! Hurry up girl!
Well I finally posted, it's been forever!
I'll try to do better!

1 comment:

Ande said...

Glad that you checked in today. I still need to call you. Busy Morning, but when am I not busy right?? Hope things slow down a little bit. Talk to ya latta!