Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Should I Even Tell...SHH!

Well I just found out that my son has a "girlfriend", his first! I knew something was going on. I kept trying to get him to spill the beans, but no budge! It was funny to bring up her name and watch him laugh it off with his friends. I can't believe this day is here. Heaven help me!
I kept him from getting a girlfriend for awhile by telling him, "You don't want that drama"!
I knew eventually he would give in to the pressure of being like everyone else. I just hope he sticks to what I taught him.
Wow, I'm getting way ahead of myself. AGH, what's next?

3 comments:

Ande said...

He's a cute kid, very shy and I would think any girl is lucky that he likes them. If he is as nice as he is in class, I wouldn't worry too much. Have fun.

Nicki said...

CRAZY--but you got yourself into trouble by having such a cute kid! Fun to read your blog and hear how you are. I sure miss everyone there!

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHHH! No, quick, take your family and flee into the wilderness. It's the only way.