Well I'm usually not one to bake, but I sure have been in the mood to try new recipes. I heard some ladies talking about Scotcheroo's... what are those?! So I tried making them and they are yummy and SWEET! Thanks Ande for the recipe!
Then I tried Chocolate Yummies. I changed the recipe a little and they made a great snack.
I also tried a Brownie Pie, it turned out great the first time but the 2nd time was horrible. The recipe didn't make enough so I added and the second time didn't get it right. :(
I usually leave the baking to Ken, he does so much better than I could ever do.
Here's the recipe for Scotcheroo's
1 cup sugar, 1 cup karo syrup, 1c. peanut butter
combine and melt in pan until creamy.
add 6 cups of rice crispies, mix well, press into
greased pan.
melt 1 c. of chocolate chips and 1/2 bag of butterschotch chips together.
pour on top of crispy mixture. let set, cut and serve.
Here's the recipe for chocolate yummies
1 6oz. pack of chocolate chips
1/3 cup butter or margarine
16 large marshmallows
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup of coconut
2 cups of rolled oats(I substituted golden grahams cereal)
in saucepan melt chocolate chips, butter and marshmallows. remove from heat. Stir vanilla, coconut and oats (grahams) mix well. Drop by tsp on waxed paper, let cool.
Next I'm going to try Churros, I found a recipe, wow!
I'm also going to try Coconut Macaroons, Yum!
I'll let you know how they turn out.
1 comment:
That is making me hungry for scotcheroo's. But I don't have any rice crispies!!!! Wow, you are trying a ton of deserts!!! that is my fav thing to make, I should make me some more cheesecake. YUMMMY!!!!
Post a Comment