I weighed in yesterday and I lost 6lbs! The thing is I got in a car accident 2 months ago and haven't been able to workout. So that was a shock! Well I'm back to workout and going strong. I missed my weekly routine!
The other good news is that if I lose 15lbs I'll be back to my pre-baby weight. Now that goal actually looks possible. It sure didn't 5 years ago.
So for all you girls out there saying or thinking you couldn't do that. If I can do it, so can you!
I use to be so over weight. It took 5 years but I did it. It's life changing and feels good!
Oh, yeah by the way I have a wedding to be in in August so I'm planning on fitting in a cute dress!
My goal is set!
1 comment:
You Go Girl!!!! That is my goal for after I have this baby!!!! To get down to my weight of 135-140, that is a ton of weight to lose, but I can do it. I am tired of looking at my pics and going ug, is that me.
Post a Comment