Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's Our Anniversary!

13 years! Yep!
We just went to a movie (Iron Man), dinner (Hungry Hunter) and shopping! It was great!
The movie was great, food was awesome and shopping always fun!

But all that really doesn't add up to the great life I've had with my husband and three kids! We've been through a lot together and there were times we weren't sure we were gonna make it. We did!
I really can't imagine myself with any other man (I've tried-at times)
but it just isn't the same.
I need him to keep me true to myself.

He lets me be me.
He makes me laugh.
We think a like without even talking.
In true Jerry Macguire fashion; He completes me!
And I him! I always tell him, "I know what your thinking even before your thinking it"!
It may have been a long and hard road but that's what makes it all worth it-
the fight for something!
Plus, if I didn't have him, I wouldn't have my three beautiful children!
Thank you Ken and I love you Unconditionally!
~Your wife ~

2 comments:

Carolann said...

Congratulations! 13 years, wow. You've been married more than twice as long as I have.

We've never eaten at Hungry Hunter. Sounds yummy. Maybe we'll try that next time.

Ande said...

Congrats!!!!! Today Tom and I have been together for 9 yrs. Time sure does fly. I love that you have imagined yourself with others, I think at one point all of us have, but in the end we always come back to our sweet husbands!!