Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm a Dork!

I locked myself out of my house this morning! I couldn't believe it! I grabbed Christina and our bag (glad I didn't forget Christina), walked out the front door and no keys in hand!
Well I had to be at workout cause I had the key to the building; got a ride there and back.
*Grateful for cell phones
Now I'm sitting at my Mom's waiting for someone to help get me my key.
Glad I don't have to be anywhere important!
*Oh, my schedule has just been pushed back about 2 hours!
Nothing big, right!

2 comments:

Elise said...

That sucks. Never locked myself out of the house but have locked Kate in the car in the middle of Vallejo (luckily in the pouring rain). Never a good thing.

Ande said...

Luckily it is virtually impossible to lock ourselves out of these houses, which is great. Sounds like an adventure, at least you had your cell phone on you.