I can't believe it, we actually had an earthquake that we could actually feel. So many times they say there was an earthquake and I never feel it.
We were all home and in the kitchen and the whole house seemed to shift with a loud sound! The boys finally get to know what it's like to be in an earthquake. Christina was just doing her thing and didn't even know it happened.
I remember my first one back in the late 80's in Pasadena. I was visiting my aunt and we were home alone. This was an OLD house and everything shook and walls came falling down. I had never experienced one before and I told everyone to run outside. Later I was told you should stay inside.
What an experience that was! I wasn't in California when the quake of "89 happened. I missed it by 2-3 months.
I'm glad there was no serious damage just an experience this time!
1 comment:
OUr friend called us and asked if we had felt anything. I was wondering what she was talking about. Nope nada, apparently her husband and son had. I guess we survived our first one and didn't even know it.
Post a Comment