Well I didn't make it to temple night, I didn't make it to saturday session,
but I did make it the special sunday session with Elder Richard Hinckley!
It was for a small group and I thought we qualified. As you know Kenny was at Great America Saturday and got home late. That wasn't going to stop me.
I did get some complaints when I woke them up at 7am but I quickly explained to them the special opportunity they had.
"You will remember this day for the rest of your life", I told them.
Not many people get the chance to be face to face with an apostle. We were even able to shake his hand at the end. Great experience!
Then we went straight to the regular session. What an inspirational day!
I believe the boys now believe that it was well worth it to lose some sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment