Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Great News!

Kenny made All-Stars! This is his 3rd season making the team. He's so excited! Unfortunately Mateo did not. We were so hoping this would be the year for him. Hopefully next year! He played so well this year. He's had a tough year; inexperienced coach, loses over wins, not wanting to play. Well I had many talks with him about hanging in there and we won't always work with someone we like or get along with.
Sorry but at this age that's really hard to understand!
Well stay tuned for game updates!

1 comment:

Ande said...

Go Kenny!! That is great!!! Keep your chin up with house hunting, you'll find something great!! :) I hope near here, but if not somewhere safe and nice for your family. That's one reason I stay on base, I don't have to worry too much about the gangsters. :)